Steps to creating an application
- Register and create a LVNS ID account by filling in the required information.
- Fill in the application form and submit by the deadline.The applicant may edit the application form as many times as needed. Please note that the draft phase of an application will not be considered as full application.
What to expect after application submission
- In the first screening process, your application form will be screened for completeness and other mandatory requirements. The shortlisted applicants will be notified in 2-3 weeks' time after the deadline.
- For those who have passed the first stage of the screening process, we will contact you for second screening (Online Video meeting). The second screening will be involve presentation from the applicants followed by a Q&A from Leave a Nest Grant Team. The grant winners notified by email and announcements will be made in roughly 2-3 weeks post the second screening.
- Following the announcement of the award winners, LVNS will send you the documents requesting bank account details for the transfer of grant money. The name of the award winner will be published within the Leave a Nest site.